Lab 21 offers NOVAPREP® customers a RT High Risk HPV Service with a commercially available assay.
- Qualitative detection of 14 high risk HPV types, genotyping of HPV 16 and or HPV 18, single and mixed infections.
- Cellular internal control to ensure sample adequacy.
- No cross-reactivity with low risk HPV sequences.
- Multiplex Real-Time PCR with clinical cut off to ensure detection of HPV DNA in high grade cervical lesions and cervical cancer.
NOVAPREP® HQ+ Orange vial for LBC and DNA testing:
- Designed for DNA preservation for HPV detection.
- Preservation of sample integrity – vial is never opened during processing.
- Automatic aliquoting of sample from sealed primary vial to facilitate HPV testing.
We are now pleased to offer a RT High Risk HPV service in addition to our current service offering and ran in a CPA & ISO 9001 accredited laboratory.
Results for RT High Risk HPV assays will be available in 5 – 7 DAYS.